Carrot cake is one of my favorite cakes, which is funny because I hate carrots. Oh taste buds they are so silly. Anyways I love these pancakes they are a quick version of carrot cake. You can even go all out and put your own icing on them.
1 cup of Pancake mix
3/4 cups of finely graded carrots
11/2 tsp of Cinnamon
1tsp vanilla extract
- Make your pancake batter according to the instructions on the package.
- Mix in carrots,cinnamon, nutmeg and extract to your pancake mix.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium heat. Coat griddle with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle. Once bubbles have begun to form on top of pancake, flip the pancake over and cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Once pancakes are cooked top with icing or syrup and enjoy!