It's national dessert day, yay and more yay. Desert makes you happy when your eating it and makes you feel bad for eating it afterwards. Ugh darn you yummy desserts. In celebration of national dessert day I present to you a simple little dessert that taste wonderfully.
1/2 cup of cream cheese
1 big peach
2 Flour tortilla
- Brush some butter over your tortillas.
- Cut your flour tortillas into triangles or in my case hearts and sprinkle some cinnamon on them.
- Spray some cooking spray on a cookie sheet and place your tortillas. Bake at 350f for 10 min or until your tortillas are light golden brown. Then let them cool down.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl.
- Then dice up your peach.
- Once you have diced your peaches place them into the bowl with the cream cheese.
- Lastly just mix the two together.
- Serve with the tortilla chips and enjoy!